Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Music and what it means to you    

Music and what it means to you

Hbomb84
Spain

Music and what it means to you

Hi everyone,

I �m sure you all use music and gap fills in your classes. I �ve just written a blog about taking the gap fill further and building a connection to a song.

I hope you find it useful

21 Jan 2016      

alien boy
Japan

Thanks Harry, it �s a good little blog post!

Cheers,
AB 

21 Jan 2016     

Philie
Spain

Try the Lyrics Trainer that is great !

22 Jan 2016     

Almuxx
Spain

I agree wth you! I think music is an important thing we can use to hook our students to improve their English. If we can make them to love music as we do, they could improve their English not only in the schools but also outside, in their houses in an autonomous way.

I was working the song " Dance with somebody" by Mando Diao wth my students from 5th grade and they loved it. Some of them told me they listened the song in their houses and it made me very happy.

The next son I´ll work wll be " The adventure of a lifetime" by Coldplay. It think it is easy to understand and even I uploaded it. 
I´ll try the songs you recommend us in your blog.
Thank you for sharing.
 Almudena. 

23 Jan 2016     

Dennis D. Johnson
Albania

Great info at 

1 May 2020     

SeanBancroft
United States

You can also fill the gap between classes while writing your blog; I think that you were interested. You can also find a lot of information at https://papersowl.com/essays-for-sale where you will find help with writing issues. It��s very cool that essays for sale service can help you create your own blog. Actually - this is very interesting. You filed a very good idea. I just thought about writing my own blog too.

1 May 2020