Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > reporting a technical error    

reporting a technical error

nasro
Algeria

reporting a technical error

hello, admin !    I have really lost two points uslessly. infact,  until then I downloaded 698 pintables out of 700 points, so there were still two points left . what really happened was that I clicked on the file to download as usual but nothing was really downloaded to my pc cus connection was bad then . so , I afterwards discovered that the two points were taken without me profiting from the the printable I had clicked . please help me _ I am really in great need for the twopoints cus I have to download important file as today as possible. i can �t wait until  i upload and get the points afterwards

12 Feb 2016      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Nasro, that �s annoying. I doubt if you �ll get them back. Anyway, I have downloaded 2 of your wss. They look good.
Lynne 

12 Feb 2016     

Gi2gi
Georgia

And I downloaded 2 worksheets just now, now you have 704 pts

12 Feb 2016     

maryse pey�
France

The author

nasro
Belhadj Nasreddine
Algeria

12 Feb 2016     

nasro
Algeria

I am really grateful to those who downloaded my printables in order to get me out of the trouble. I ADMIRE your generiousity and kindness . I love you , friends. I wish I could reward you for your great help to me, Gi2gi, maryse peye and cuntliffe

12 Feb 2016     

morganalin
Portugal

Hi,
I also downloaded two of your ws.
Good work 

12 Feb 2016