Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > TOO MANY WORSHEETS - just an idea!    

TOO MANY WORSHEETS - just an idea!

borna
Croatia

TOO MANY WORSHEETS - just an idea!

Hi everyone! I visit this fabulous site very day, sometimes even several times a day, and I think I �m addicted to it! I download every new worksheet I like, and there are wonderful WS every day! We are all getting better and better, and more creative each day. However, I can �t help thinking that we are collecting (or uploading) tooooooo many worksheets, and that not all of them are that wonderful and that useful. I deleted two of my worksheets today, because they were uploaded last year, and got only 2 points. Now I �m thinking tof removing all my worksheets that didn �t get more than 5, or more than 10 points. Maybe this way only the best worksheets would stay here, and it wouldn �t be too crowded. What do you think? Sasa

28 Feb 2009      

freddie
Canada

How thoughtful of you Borna! I agree. For those who dont need 3 points here and 5 there, those worksheets could certainly be deleted! I`m deleting my old ones too!

Good thinking! 

28 Feb 2009     

borna
Croatia

Thanks for your support Freddie! I �ll delete my oldest ones right now!

28 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

Since I just downloaded a bunch of Borna �s minimal- points wss,  I suggest you let people know ahead of time if you are going to delete some.

28 Feb 2009     

borna
Croatia

Thanks for the tip eng789! And thanks for downloading my WSs!Hug

28 Feb 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Sometime ago someone has already suggested this; at that time I deleted everything under ten points. I couldn �t agree more.

28 Feb 2009     

bigbang
Portugal

I couldn �t agree more.

28 Feb 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

I completely agree,and I already deleted all my wss that got less than 20 points

28 Feb 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

The original instructions pointed out that if a worksheet had zero downloads, then it would be automatically deleted after 1 month.  This does not seem to happen, and I can �t help thinking that if Victor was to program the site so that it did just that, then it would free up a whole load of space.

28 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

I always go the least downloaded first because they are usually simpler and less colorful, yet they have good content so I rework them or leave them as they are.

I agree with Silke,

Everyone looks for something to suit their needs, so why take that away from them.

28 Feb 2009