Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported worksheets     

Reported worksheets

florimago
Spain

Reported worksheets

Hi, dear members !

Much has been said about the reported worksheets . It´s not funny to find out early in the morning that your work has been reported but well, today it´s my turn .   I just have one question . if I �ve uploaded two worksheets, similar in content , why has just one of them been reported ?  I know that being a moderator is not that easy but ,as it has been said  many times , moderators should be more coherent and careful with their decisions .

24 Feb 2016      

EstherLee76
Peru

Hi,

Moderators don �t report worksheets.  They review reported worksheets.  I just voted for yours to stay.

24 Feb 2016     

EstherLee76
Peru

Sorry.  I said that wrong.  A moderator can report a worksheet like any other member.

24 Feb 2016     

karagozian
France

I Confirm That your ws was Not reported by a moderator. I also voted for it to stay. Your ws will probably reappear tomorrow.

24 Feb 2016     

florimago
Spain

I thought just moderators could report worksheets  ... Thanks ! 

24 Feb 2016     

MoodyMoody
United States

To clarify, any contributor with at least 30 points can report worksheets. I am nowhere near moderator status, but I have reported several worksheets (not yours, though).

24 Feb 2016