Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > powerpoint reported and then removed    

powerpoint reported and then removed

ccervant
France

powerpoint reported and then removed

Hi Everyone,
I �ve uploaded a powerpoint presentation a few days ago and it was reported and finally removed because of watermarked images. It was a powerpoint presentation about school subjects. I was just wondering what illustrations were watermarked because I got them on a free site. Thanks a lot for helping me solve this problem because it �s not the first time this happens to me. 
Celine 

28 Mar 2016      

spied-d-aignel
France

Well watermarked pictures are those pictures that have either an inscription at the bottom or  sort of through the picture (filigranne). You must absolutely avoid these. But I am sure other collegues will give you back the link to that  same topic with a list of  picture sites. Hope it helps, Sylvie:!)

28 Mar 2016     

ccervant
France

Thanks, Sylvie, for your answer. I did not have the impression that the pictures I used were watermarked (there was no inscription at the bottom or through the pictures). Anyway I �ll try to be more careful next time I create a powerpoint presentation. :-) Céline

29 Mar 2016