Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > When students have fun with English    

When students have fun with English

nikkomary
Romania

When students have fun with English

Teens Band is made of students in our school. They have this wonderful project and we want to share it with you. We hope you like it. We use music when teaching foreign languages and they learn English in a more relaxed way. 

31 Mar 2016      

zerobertoliver
Brazil

I want to work with this song with my students too. How can I get the Lyrics and to know more about this project?

Yours,

teacher beto 

1 Apr 2016     

nikkomary
Romania

Hi! The children have their channel on youtube. We are glad you like their work. 

3 Apr 2016     

Thowere
Albania

I would say English is one of the best languages where students can do study and learn the best content writing options for studies.I have checked about the https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/essay-ws/ options where students can get the best writing reviews for completing any kind of assignment writing work online.

13 Sep 2021