Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > "Big friend, Small Friend, Good Friends" - Story    

"Big friend, Small Friend, Good Friends" - Story

Hannie
Portugal

"Big friend, Small Friend, Good Friends" - Story

Hi there!!

I �ve made a Powerpoint Presentation out from a story called: "Big friend, Small Friend, Good Friends". I took the story from "THE TEACHER �S MAGAZINE". My younger students really liked the story and understood it well.
It is rich in adjectives so you can use it either to talk about friendship or to teach adjectives (and opposits).

You can download the PowerPoint on my blog if you want.

I hope you �ll like it!
Don �t forget to comment!

Have a great day everybody!!

Hannie

1 Mar 2009      

Mulle
Denmark

Wow, what a nice job! Thanks for sharing from there, too. Gitte

1 Mar 2009     

donapeter
Romania

The extension of the file is unknown to me. What does pptx mean?  

1 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Dona,
I believe its the new windows 2007 programme. The only way I can get pptx to work is download the file to harddrive, then right click on it and choose open with ppt. It does work.

Hannie,
Your site is wonderful and you �re building up a collection of excellent resources. Thank you for sharing.

1 Mar 2009     

donapeter
Romania

Thanks for the tip, but it doesn �t work!! Hannie will send me the ppt version. Thanks so much!!
D

1 Mar 2009     

macomabi
Portugal

Thank you. It �s great!
A huge hug.

1 Mar 2009     

arkel
Ireland

love the song

1 Mar 2009