Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Reported worksheets    

Reported worksheets

franciassis
Brazil

Reported worksheets

Dear friends

Recently I receive a message that a simple worksheet that I sent was copyed from a book. But I didn �t do that. I took the pictures from the google and made it.
I think people have to prove when it �s really a copy and who causes embarrassement to others without a proof would be banned too.

Sorry for this, it �s because I was disappointed with the situation.

I �d like to say yet this page help me a lot  in my work. Thank all of you that share your worksheets. I really try to make my worksheets as good yours are.

Thank you very much!

29 Apr 2016      

Semper_Mia
Russian Federation

When somebody reports it �s been copied from a book, he/she has to state the name of the book and a page number, so I think site moderators check and there shouldn �t be a mistake. Just be attentive, �cause Google can be  tricky sometimes  And Good luck with your further contributions!

29 Apr 2016     

stietot
Switzerland

Hello! I had exactly the same problem and then I wrote two messages to the Admin, but didn �t get any reply. And the worksheet was definitely not copied from a book. It seems that somebody likes reporting this kind of situation. 

Thank you all for your contributions.

Good luck! 

29 Apr 2016     

manonski (f)
Canada

If you take a picture from Google,  it could very well be a picture taken from a book. Googling images does not mean they are copyright free. 

29 Apr 2016     

WanderingJoe
Nicaragua

But it should at least be stated which book it was from and which page it was, if someone is going to all the trouble of complaining about it.

How are people to know if an image on Google is copyrighted or not?  Is there any way of knowing? Or should all teachers be afraid of posting any google images, just in case they are copyrighted?

29 Apr 2016     

redcamarocruiser
United States

When you do a google image search, there is a button for tools. One of the tools is Usage rights (licensing). You can choose "labeled for reuse with modification" or other licenses. P.S. To see the details in the images below, you can enlarge them by pressing ctrl shift + at the same time to zoom in on PCs. You can also put the words "public domain images" in your search.

29 Apr 2016     

WanderingJoe
Nicaragua

Thank you.

29 Apr 2016     

anabella_dornes
Argentina

The same has recently happened to me...I uploaded a worksheet with song activities that I designed some time ago. As I couldn �t find the digital version of that worksheet in my computer, I scanned a paper format one. I received a message saying that it has been reported because it �s a copy from a book, when it is not, and it can clearly be seen that it has been designed using Word...I was sad to hear that when that was not the case, as I had designed them...I sent a message explaining what had happened but I �ve received no reply so far... 

2 Jul 2016     

virginia miranda
Chile

They never reply. :-/

18 Jul 2016