Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help please!    

Help please!

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Help please!

Hi everybody,

i happened to click on a worsheet by mistake, i didn �t click on the download link-- just on the picture, and then, i clicked on "cancel" in the download box.. but when i came back to my homepage, i discovered that the download counted.. Confused

This happened twice with me.. i actually made only two downloads so far; since i first registered, but i already have 4 downloads counted..Disapprove

Is there anything that could be done about this issue? And how could i recover my lost points-- especially that i initially had very few points?

Thanks, beforehand, for your help..!

1 Mar 2009      

gabitza
Romania

Now you got your points back! By the way, Welcome to this wonderful site!
Hugs from Romania.
Gabriela

1 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Abbes,
From your current points you are not yet a premium member so I wouldn �t download anything until you reach 30 points otherwise you �ll wait a long time before you get the 30 points.

1 Mar 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Hi Gabriela,

i just can �t express you my gratitude because you �ve now reminded me that some good, caring friends are there just waiting to give a hand to people even if they don �t really know them!

i was actually seeking for a solution for the issue that there are two options for doing the same thing; i. e. downloading a worksheet or whatever is it.. which is quite misleading.. why not just one, obvious option; that is, through the clearly blue-written link: "Download.. "? i hope Victor has something to say about it..

Thanks again and happy to gain a friend like YOU Thumbs Up !!

2 Mar 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Dear Abbes
Just some patience and the 30 points will come to you... and eventually, as a premium memebr,  you will be able to download 30 new worksheets for free everyday,

2 Mar 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Hey aftab57,

Do I hear by that; only members who have more than 30 points (i. e. premiums) are the ones who deserve being valued? What a totally queer and misleading assessment!! Just look at most of the members who are running after points and take a look at their papers; contributions that really speak about themselves..!

�night!

2 Mar 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Thanks Brahim,

That �s a promising and optimistic view to the issue, though i �m talking the problem itself; can �t Victor do anything about it, technically speaking, i mean.. i hope he �s here with us..! Wink

2 Mar 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Abbes,
I think you have misunderstood what I was trying to say. Everyone here is a valued member. I was trying trying to save you time and effort because if you use up the point you earn you �ll never reach 30 points which are needed for being able to download 30 of the daily free worksheets. I would encourage you to upload a few more worksheets which I �m sure people will download and your point will increase quickly.

2 Mar 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Oh, i see..
Sorry aftab57, but i hope you understand me too.. i didn �t use my points-- i was even trying to keep them as i could.. but i just lost them like that because of-- i think the technical problem i raised above and that should be settled, i hope:

Thanks for caring!Wink!

2 Mar 2009     

Abbes_Z
Morocco

Well, it �s time now for me to be off to bed.. Warm thanks to you for being there, and �wish you all a very peaceful night!!!

2 Mar 2009