Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen worksheets    

Stolen worksheets

karagozian
France

I don �t know how to get around on that site to check for illegal copies and of course mine.

23 May 2016     

dackala
Serbia

Hi Monique,

can you search your documents at the top of the page?

23 May 2016     

victor
Spain

Hello,

I �ve contacted the owner of the website. Iif he doesn �t remove the documents in a week �s time, I �ll take actions against the website. 

Greetings

Victor 

23 May 2016     

leaponover
United States

Looks like the site is gone.  Have to beware though that he doesn �t try to create any others. 

23 May 2016     

spied-d-aignel
France

No , no no, the site is still there with all  the existing documents , stolen or not!!! But it is true that once  documents get on the net, it can be difficult to completely control their becomings. I , for axample have sthg in an identified , paying site in the USA , , and I can �t get access to it!!!Anyway , pull up your socks and cheers  . Hugs from sunny Normandy, Sylvie!:)

24 May 2016     

dackala
Serbia

Thank you Victor!

There �s one great text about what to do when someone steals your content:https://lorelle.wordpress.com/2006/04/10/what-do-you-do-when-someone-steals-your-content/ .

Sylvie, I advise that you always post here which site is copying from eslprintables as in that way you �re protecting other members, and there will be someone to take some actions I suppose ;) 

24 May 2016     

alerac
Argentina

It happened to me. But the worst thing that my worksheets have been removed from this site so I sent this other site a message telling them my story. This is the way they solved it, they deleted my name from the worksheet so now it doesn �t have my name on it and it looks like another one has done it. 
So... what can I tell you? Do not trust anybody. 

19 Aug 2016     

< Previous   1    2