Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Reported Powerpoint    

Reported Powerpoint

georginasantanna
Portugal

Reported Powerpoint

My contribution "Food Vocabulary Contest" has been reported.
I have tried to follow the rules of this site.
I know that I have used other people �s layouts, such as Sylvie and Monique �s but I have apologized to both of them and I will not do it again.
So I just don �t understand why someone would report a contribution from April, although, I have to confess, I did use Arilove �s layout as a basis for it.
If it has to be removed, please remove it.
I have learnt my lesson and won �t use other people �s layouts for my worksheets or powerpoints apart from those that can be found in the templates section.
I love creating materials and I have learnt so much from so many people here at eslprintables that I do not wish my account to be cancelled.
I admit that my previous behaviour may be reproachable but I am willing to follow the rules strictly from now on.

Georgina 

8 Jul 2016      

rahma moh
Algeria

Never mind ...It is not shameful to make mistakes but if we do not learn from our mistakes or keep making them ...then it is a shame ! I have had reported printables too .. Abd now I �m trying to do my best to show my own creativity

8 Jul 2016     

manonski (f)
Canada

I suggest you check with the owner to get their permission for specific layouts. Then, write it in the description that you have permission.

8 Jul 2016     

Manuhk
Hong Kong

The rules about using other �s worksheets as templates are very clear: 
You are allowed to use templates from the "templates page" to make your own contributions, but it is not allowed to use other members � worksheet as templates.

I second manonski in asking for permission and state that clearly in the description of you contribution.

8 Jul 2016