Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 4 contributions reported    

4 contributions reported

georginasantanna
Portugal

4 contributions reported

I have had four other contributions reported.
I cannot sleep and am having a huge anxiety crisis as I do not want my account to be closed.
Like I said in my previous post I apologise to the people whose layouts I have used without asking for their permission and if it is necessary for them to be removed, that is fine with me.
Please rest assured that I have learnt my lesson and will not do the same again.
I do not know whether it was the contributions � owners who reported them or other people and I guess that �s not the most important thing.
The really important thing here for me is what I learn here everyday with everybody and their amazing contributions, the funny competitions, the questions users post.
So, I ask you not to close my account as I want to keep learning because a teacher must be always learning if he/she wants to be a good teacher.

Georgina 

8 Jul 2016      

Manuhk
Hong Kong

You could proactively take the contributions for which you used other members � layouts down yourself, and resubmit them using your own layout.

8 Jul 2016     

georginasantanna
Portugal

Hi Manuela,

That �s an excellent idea. I can always resubmit my contributions using a layout of my own.
You were very helpful as usual.

Georgina

8 Jul 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Keep going Georgina! Your contributions are great and you are nearly a moderator. That �s when the real fun begins.  (Not...)

9 Jul 2016     

boro272727
China

I concur, excellent contributions, I also ask that your account is not closed, we need people of your caliber

9 Jul 2016     

georginasantanna
Portugal

Thank you so much to you all for your kind words.
I really don �t mind if my contributions are removed as long as I can remain a member of this site.

Georgina 

9 Jul 2016     

manonski (f)
Canada

I think some people have an easy report button. I understand when someone has a unique layout but reporting a stolen layout when it is a simple box is abusing as far as I �m concerned. If a yellow box with a red contour is a layout, then a lot of people here should be reported for taking someone else �s layout. Anyway, I voted for the work to remain. But I �m just a vote among a group of moderators.

9 Jul 2016