Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Reported Contributions    

Reported Contributions

georginasantanna
Portugal

Reported Contributions

Almost all my contributions are being reported.
I don �t know who is doing this but I do understand if it is being done by the people whose layouts I have used. If this is the case, I apologise yet again and, as I have said, I will not do it again.
But since I am not a moderator I don �t know whether this is being done by someone else.
If the purpose of this is for me to lose my points, there is absolutely no problem.
I state again that I wish to remain a member of eslprintables for the amount of things I have learnt here and keep on learning from everyone.

Have a nice day! 

9 Jul 2016      

kohai
Latvia

Hi Georgina
I can only imagine what a shower of bad feelings you have been going through last hours... But what�s nice - you are not complaining and losing your head! That�s the reason I decided to support you at least by this post.

I am not a moderator nor judge... I admit, I sometimes report things but only if I can give the link where the new contribution is copied from. But, as you know, that�s not your case.

However, I am one, who also noticed that you occasionally used the layouts and pictures from some other members work and, to be honest, it was the ONLY thing I didn�t like about your work... even if you always mentioned where they were taken from... because it was anyway against the rules. And IMHO it might be unpleasant for many people to see that somebody has put on your dress without permission... 

What I don�t understand is why it has taken so much time to decide on reporting Georgina�s contributions? They have been here for days, weeks and even months... And why couldn�t anybody (including  so many members who downloaded the contributions, the moderators who saw them or today �s reporter) send a small PM to Georgina about this problem? For sure, she would have changed the layout/s or pictures immediately and without that awful headache...

This is just one more case when we don�t care about our family members, isn�t it? ...Dear Georgina, sorry, I also didn�t let you know what a bad feeling I had about it - I regret I didn�t tell you on time... I just didn�t dare because of the big difference in our points but it�s not an excuse...

Wish you to survive and continue learning together,
kohai 

9 Jul 2016     

georginasantanna
Portugal

Hi kohai,

I want to thank you for your words.
And you really struck a chord: I don �t understand why the worksheets weren �t reported exactly on the dates they were published because then it would have made sense. Now, IMHO, it doesn �t.
I truly don �t mind if they are removed and I lose my points because I am not here to enter the Guinness Book of Records for points. I �m here to contribute and to learn from others.
I truly appreciate your honesty about my work.

Have a nice day!
Georgina 

9 Jul 2016     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

I do not find anything wrong with your ws. (my humble opinion). Voted to stay.

Ascincoquinas. 

9 Jul 2016