Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Help please teachers in France    

Help please teachers in France

evinches
France

Help please teachers in France

Good morning all! I had a message from a colleague this morning to tell me the workbook we use in 4eme is no longer in print. It �s the workbook for Enjoy English in 4eme 2008 edition.
Can anyone helpp me to find it in PDF as my research has failed.
Many thanks in advance.

Esther 

9 Aug 2016      

evinches
France

Thanks to Marion for her help. Thanks ESL Printables...what a great community!
Have a great day,

Esther 

9 Aug 2016     

Keristna12
Bahrain

Help please, teachers in France play a vital role in shaping the future of our society through education. As they work tirelessly to impart knowledge and nurture the minds of the next generation, it�s crucial that we extend our support and appreciation. In these challenging times, where many educators face financial hardships, it�s important for the community to come together and assist them. One way we can help is by promoting initiatives such as sell car online to help teachers generate extra income. Let�s value and support our dedicated teachers as they continue to inspire and guide our youth towards a brighter future.

22 Oct 2023