Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Let īs write a story together    

Let īs write a story together

anezob
Poland

Let īs write a story together

Hi :)

I teach English in Poland. This year I īd like to start a project "Let īs write a story together" with students who are 11, 12 years old. 

Let me know if you are interested.

Bozena 

27 Aug 2016      

Bouh17
France

Hello !

I might be interested in your project but I would need a bit more information ! How would you organize your project ? I īll have a class of  5è(equivalent of British year 8) this year so they could about the same age as your students.

27 Aug 2016     

peggym
Israel

I teach 7th,graders (age 12)  in Israel. I would be interested to take part, . Please let me know what I need to do on my end

Peggy

28 Aug 2016     

shirley99
Estonia

Hi! 
I īd like to have more information about the project :) I have students who are 11-12 years old. 

Best regards,
Sirli 

29 Aug 2016     

niculinalacatusu
Romania

Hi! I teach English in a private school and we would write a great story together.We are from Romania. Waiting for more details.

29 Aug 2016     

Natyk2010
Moldova

Hello, I am also interested in your project! What does it consist of?

29 Aug 2016     

fathi
Tunisia

I think this will be a very good idea... im so interested.. would you please tell me more about details
Thanks

29 Aug 2016     

gosiawirkus
Spain

Hello Bozena
My name is Gosia and I run an English school for children and Im very interested in your project
please tell me more about it
Best regards
Gosia 

30 Aug 2016