Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for penpals in Great-Britain    

Looking for penpals in Great-Britain

alice ca glisse
Belgium

Looking for penpals in Great-Britain

Hi everyone, 

I �m an English teacher from Belgium. I work with students who are between 13 and 16 years old. I �m looking for penpals for 2 different groups of about 20 students. I �ve never had pen pal projects but I would like to develop a project that would link students thanks to the use of computers (skype, tablets, mails, ...). 
I �m looking for a trustable and collaborative colleague and I would prefer to work with a group from Great-Britain because this would motivate my students (the final aim could be to travel to the pen pal country). 
Greetings from Belgium,

Alice Fourneaux 

4 Sep 2016      

FrauSue
France

Hi Alice,

I don �t know how many UK-based teachers of foreign languages use this forum. You may be better posting on TES (https://community.tes.com/forums/modern-foreign-languages.28/) - you will have to create an account but it �s free and very easy. That way you can reach lots of UK-based teachers of modern foreign languages. They may be interested in your project. 

Another good way to reach out to lots of UK-based teachers is via twitter, using the hashtag #mfltwitterati . There �s a really vibrant community out there.

Good luck! 

4 Sep 2016     

kristinamarkina
Russian Federation

Hello, Alice! 
I�m an English teacher from Russia, the city of Ulyanovsk (I �m sure you �ve never heard about it). I �ve been thinking about the same project for some time! And then saw your post here! 
My students are of the same age as yours! 12-15.
Are you still open for collaboration?) 
Looking forward to your reply! 

4 Sep 2016     

nataliaalmoines
Spain

Hello Alice and Kristina, 
 I �ve been thinking about a project for some time, I �ve never tried it before, but if you �re interested it would be great. My students are from 12 to 16 

Natalia 

7 Sep 2016     

Tonguista
United Kingdom

Dear friends,
I run a language school in Spain, and I teach both English and French.
I am looking for penfriends for my students (most of them are 5.17 years old).
I wonder if anyone would be interested in taking part in this project.
Please, do no hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
PAULA

20 Feb 2017