Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for e-pen pals    

Looking for e-pen pals

01marissa
Spain

Looking for e-pen pals

Hello! I �m a  teacher teaching English in Catalonia and I �m looking for e-pen pals for my 6th graders pupils ( 11-12 years old).
We �d like to find boys and girls learning English as a second o third language from far-off countries . They could introduce themselves and talk and learn about different cultures.

Thanks 

14 Sep 2016      

dodo93
France

Hi Marissa!
France is not that far but I �m looking for e-pen pals too, so if you �re interested, let me know!
We could start sending emails in 2 weeks.

14 Sep 2016     

shirley99
Estonia

Hi!

One Estonian school would like to have some e-pen friends. We teach/learn English as a second language 

Let me know what you think :)

14 Sep 2016     

kamila0606
Poland

Hello,

I am from Poland, my students are 13-15, we have taken part in some international project. We teach English as a second language. Write if you are interested : )

14 Sep 2016     

Mary@teacher
Italy

Hello!!
I �m an English teacher in Milan (Italy). I �m looking forward e-pens too. I have your same students that are learning English as second language. 
Can we start something great!

Let me know! My email is [email protected]

Marianna

14 Sep 2016     

paulinka7
Poland

Hello,

I am also from Poland, I taech at primary school and junior high school (pupils aged 9-15). My pupils would love to establish cooporation with any school which wishes to exchange letters.
I would be grateful for any reply/

Thank you :-)

14 Sep 2016     

you_per7
Algeria

my pupils are also interested to start  a pen-friends project.

15 Sep 2016     

ByrkinaEM
Russian Federation

Dear colleagues,
 Unfortunatelly, I don �t have a group of students now. Instead, I have one bright 8-year old boy from Russia who will be happy to have a pen-friend abroad. Let me know if someone is interested.

16 Sep 2016     

TanyaL
Ukraine

Hello, dear teachers!

I have some students who are also interested in exchanging letters with the kids from other countries and other cultures. It would be nice to improve their language skills that way. E-mail me, please, if you have the common ineterest.

Tanya

26 Sep 2016