Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > please check    

please check

nabila omali
Tunisia

please check

you have just removed all my latest contributions for not including the key answers

but when i looked at almost all the tests uploaded  they �re sent without  keys .

4 Nov 2016      

kohai
Latvia

Before complaining twice on the Forum you should at least once read the rules and instructions of this site!!! If you had read the rules, you would know that �answer keys are highly appreciated �. It means that the lack of them can�t be the reason for removing the wss.

The rules also say that �your contributions must be your own creations �. Are you sure the contents of your wss weren�t copied from somewhere? I think, you are putting yourself at risk of losing all your points and/or being watched in future...

4 Nov 2016     

nabila omali
Tunisia

yes indeed all my cotributions are my own creations i �m more than sure that i only upload my own and personal work.i don �t dare copy others � work .they  should have  complained .idon �t mind  losing my  pointed  or being watched .

4 Nov 2016     

spied-d-aignel
France

The problem may Be that you upload things to use with a particular text book, or listening activities without giving the link or the origin of the oral documents, so it makes it impossible for other people to use, which is against the rules.Hope it helps, Sylvie

4 Nov 2016     

englishteach8
Spain

Hi, I �ve just checked the preview of the three worksheets that you have left on this site. They all seem to call for audio, video or text that is not included in your worksheets, making it impossible for other people to use unless they have the same book (I �m not sure if you name it in your worksheets) or other resources you have. That is against the rules as you should provide a link to the audio, video or text so that everybody who downloads your worksheets can use them. I hope that helps.

(If I remember right, the report item "The answer key must be included in the same document. " was created because people were posting their worksheets and the keys for them separately, not to be used for worksheets that have no keys. However, as there is no report item for "Missing audio/video/text" maybe some people are using that one to report your worksheets. Just a guess. Again, I hope that helps.)

5 Nov 2016