Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Cultural Box Exchange    

Cultural Box Exchange

roxxy_000
Canada

Cultural Box Exchange

Hi everyone,

I’m an ESL teacher in Quebec, Canada and I am looking for a teacher in another country to do a cultural box exchange. In our box, we would include letters talking about life in Canada, information about our cultural heritage, traditions and celebrations. We would also include postcards, flags, traditional objets and pictures. I have three classes of 30 students each and I am looking for a teacher/school willing to do this project with me. We would be ready to ship our box mid-December. Looking forward to working with you J Thank you

7 Nov 2016      

natali_medi
Ukraine

Hello roxxy_000, You have a great idea. My name is Natalia. I�m from Ukraine. I teach English in one of the Ukrainian schools. My students are 14-15 years old. It would be great to exchange cultural traditions between our contries. If you don�t mind, it would be better to connect in Viber , WhatsApp , IMO (my phone number is +380975607520) or in Skype (ID n279059), Waiting for your message soon. Best wishes, Natalia

7 Nov 2016     

01marissa
Spain

Hello! I �m a teacher in Palamós (Catalonia- Spain) My pupils are 11-12 years old. I �m really interested in and I think this is a good idea to improve their English skills. I have 50 pupils.
You can contact me by mail [email protected].

Hugs

Marissa 

8 Nov 2016     

aliekaniger
Brazil

Hello!!! It �s a great idea sharing cultural information between students. I �m an English assistant at the Learning Center of a language school in Brazil. We have been looking for something like that to do with our students, in a way to improve their English skills. Please, contact me by Whatsapp (+5542998044288) or Facebook (Keila Regina Mesnerovicz) or e-mail ([email protected]).

Thank you...

Keila 

8 Nov 2016     

fathi
Tunisia

Hi,
It �s a great idea to lean about other cultures and improve one �s reading and writing as well.. my students are 14-15 years old. I am ready to start the project now..

Regards 

8 Nov 2016