Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Let īs chat or skype?!    

Let īs chat or skype?!

aliekaniger
Brazil

Let īs chat or skype?!

Hello Teachers?!

I īm from Brazil and I work as an assistant at the Learning Center of an ESL school. We intend to do a Project next year (beginning in February) with the students that want to improve their skills in English by chatting online or by video with ESL students from other countries. It would be a great way for them to learn about other cultures while the are using their English for that. We have hundreds of students of all ages, and we could set a schedule for them to talk, separated by age and level. I īd like to know if there is anyone interested about that. Please, contact me here or by e-mail ([email protected]).

Thank You!!!

Keila 

8 Nov 2016      

nyarlatotep
Mexico

Hi Keila,

My name is Cecilia Sierra from Mexico city, I am interested in your project. I work in CELEX it is a school where people of different ages can learn other languages, so each month I have a different level, Is it a problem for you that? well if you want it we can chat about it. here or by mail.
My e- mail is [email protected].

waiting for your reply,
Cecilia 

10 Nov 2016