Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I regret having registered on your site    

I regret having registered on your site

elmasuyum
Turkey

I regret having registered on your site

I�ve just registered on this great ELT site but first thing you to me, you can�t download anything unless you send some worksheets... This is totally unacceptable and frustrating for new members.

Instead of this policy, you could have said: �Please make some contributions to support this website...

honestly I regret having registered on your site... :(

4 Oct 2008      

nanaduhalde
Argentina

ARE YOU JOKING? If you want to get things just by doing NOTHING AT ALL, you�re right, you should regret having registered in the site. There are plenty of other sites where you can download material aboslutely for free with no work involved. This is a fantastic site where hard working teachers create and share their fantastic work. I think there�s no room for someone like you, so you won�t be missed if you decide to leave us. Now, if you�re willing to use your imagination and creativity, and you add some work, you will see that people will download your worksheets, and soon you will be able to do the same. It�s up to you. I wish you the best. Mariana

4 Oct 2008     

manonski (f)
Canada

We all went through the process of uploading some of our work before getting to download some. This is what makes this site rich in ideas, resources and cultural references.
Teaching is hard work, if you�re not willing to contribute, you�re probably in the wrong place.

Too bad you regret registering... you�ll be missing out on a lot.

4 Oct 2008     

H.AL-Shamsi
United Arab Emirates

u should share something to get another

dot regert when u even don�t give anything Shocked

4 Oct 2008     

gloriawpai
Brazil

I think u will regret for not having continued in this site. Just check out all the wonderful worksheets. And it�s no big deal to contribute. You shall see. 

4 Oct 2008     

BEA.
Belgium

Everybody had to start from 0 on this site.
If you want sth, you must give something in change.
I agree, it is not pleasant at fisrt when you have no points, but it is GREAT to see that your worksheets are being downloaded, appreciated, that ppl thank you for being helpful, useful...

Just give it a try

GL!

4 Oct 2008     

cely
Argentina

Why do you regret ?
 I think it�s a pity you don�t want to share a bit of your own work if you have the GREAT OPPORTUNITY  not only to share things in English but also to learn about other cultures,  to make friends and to help others....

4 Oct 2008     

Mietz
Germany

With this attitude, we won�t miss you!

4 Oct 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

Sorry to hear you regret becoming a memeber of this wonderful site. You should have read the rules before you applied for a membership.
Fortunatelly most of the members of this site are curtious, helpful and generous.
With that attitude you won�t be missed at all!

5 Oct 2008     

greggy
Spain

I�ve just started to use this site and I think it�s great that other teachers all over the world could be using something that I created in the confines of my academy! I have just downloaded a couple of worksheets and my students are going to be gobsmacked with such professional presentation. Keep sharing! And most important of all (ref: to the commented individual whom we shall call Ebenezer Scrooge) Keep Uploading!

7 Oct 2008     

maddie2
Korea, South

I agree with all the comments - I love sharing my work and getting feedback.  It�s nice to think that somewhere else in the world students are learning from contributions!

9 Oct 2008