Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New website: liveworksheets.com    

New website: liveworksheets.com

victor
Spain

New website: liveworksheets.com

Dear friends,
Finally I finished my new website: www.liveworksheets.com
Here you will find an easy-to-use tool for transforming your worksheeets into interactive online exercises.
These "live worksheets" have lots of advantages:
- You can add sounds and videos.
- You can add speaking exercises (students have to fill them speaking).
- Variety of exercises: multiple choice, join with arrows, drag and drop...
- Instant auto-correction.
- Students can send their answers to their teacher �s email, saving paper and time.
You can make interactive worksheets in any language and subject, and you can choose to share them or keep them private, just for your students. (although sharing is much better ;-)
Private worksheets will be deleted 15 days after publication, in order to save server capacity. The same will happen with your students � answers.
Please, take into account that speech synthesis (worksheets that speak) only works in Chrome and Safari, while speech recognition (worksheets that listen) only works in Chrome.
Speech recognition requires also a decent microphone. It works great in smartphones and tablets, and it �s very useful to practice pronunciation.
Thanks a lot to all eslprintables members who offered me their worksheets to start this project.
Please, tell me any problem or suggestion that you may have. I would also appreciate any correction regarding my use of English language, which I know is not good enough.
All the best to you all!
Víctor

13 Dec 2016      

zihuatl
Mexico

Congratulations on this new achivement!

I am sure we are all thankful about ESLPRINTABLES and I can´t wait to try your new website!

Regards, 

Zihuatl! 

13 Dec 2016     

Tmk939
Russian Federation

Dear Victor,
thanks a lot for this wonderful new website  and new advantages of work with our worksheets!
Best wishes,
Tmk939

13 Dec 2016     

jfaraujo
Portugal

Hi Victor!

Thanks a million for the new website! I think it is going to be fantastic and can �t wait to add my own material there.

All the best!

jfaraujo 

13 Dec 2016     

MChappell
France

Thank you so much for this great site, really well designed, handy to use. I �ll add worksheets right now!

Regards
Marie-Pierre

13 Dec 2016     

myemma
Ukraine

13 Dec 2016     

Gi2gi
Georgia

This is awesome, something worth waiting for. After a few clicks it is obvious -  the site DOES have something to offer! Seems like a whole new era in the life of WS creators is about to commence :) Congratulations, Victor!  P.S. Just had a look at two of my Ws that are presented on the new site, they look LIVE :)

13 Dec 2016     

ronit85
Israel

Wow
The new site looks fantastic and more important extremely useful
 Victor - a million thanks for your creative work

13 Dec 2016     

maryse pey�
France

Registered and happy to be ! I have had a look and you have created another very attractive site !

Thanks dear webmaster for such a pleasure to share tools and to help people to understand why it is so pleasant to learn !

Afficher l ´image d ´origine
Maryse.

13 Dec 2016     

spied-d-aignel
France

Many thanks  dear Victor for this new opportunity to improve my own skills in dealing with computers!!!!!!!!!!!WinkSylvie

13 Dec 2016     

akoyad
France

What an awesome work! It looks  SOOOO varied and useful! Thanks a million for spending loads of hours on this wonderful new website:-D

13 Dec 2016     

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >