Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Congratulations to Sirhajwan Idek    

Congratulations to Sirhajwan Idek

redcamarocruiser
United States

Congratulations, Sirhajwan!

16 Dec 2016     

manonski (f)
Canada

Congratulations to you Sirhajwan!  

I would also like to point out this finalist who is also a ESLp member. I believe her nickname here is montypython.

16 Dec 2016     

sirhaj
Malaysia

Wow, that �s great!!! More ESL members for Global Teacher Prize!!! I just read her bio last night, she �s amazing!!!! ESL printable members are all superb teachers, love it!!!! :)

16 Dec 2016     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Congratulations to Monty Python and I wish her all the best! I can only agree with Sirhajwan - this is a great community. How much do I love eslprintables? A lot! It has improved my teaching no end and I am really grateful to be a part of such a caring, sharing community. 

17 Dec 2016     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Great news - that our colleagues are being recognized for their talent and special dedication to their work - well done Monty Python and Sirhaj.

18 Dec 2016     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Congratulations Marie (Monty Python)!

18 Dec 2016     

Jayho
Australia

Monty Python, you are also an inspiration!  Congratulations on being shortlisted and I hope to see you get to Dubai also!

Cheers

Jayho

19 Dec 2016     

< Previous   1    2