Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Last Call for the Caption Contest (January 16-?, 2017)    

Last Call for the Caption Contest (January 16-?, 2017)

douglas
United States

Last Call for the Caption Contest (January 16-?, 2017)

Hi All,

You �ve already given me some good laughs, but here �s a chance for a few more before I choose a winner:

Cheers,
Douglas

18 Jan 2017      

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Aha! Daddy can �t see me. I �ll put it there and say I �ve lost it. He �ll buy me a new one!

18 Jan 2017     

maryse pey�
France

Here is the best place to challenge the TOo Intellectual LEcturers in Terminal Step....

18 Jan 2017     

ldeloresmoore
China

Looking back, having that Nemo background on my phone wasn �t the wisest choice.  How am I supposed to tell him that, no, this is not the way to set Nemo free? 

18 Jan 2017     

[email protected]
Thailand

I thought daddy said to put his video on YouTube - but actually I put hem on U-Bend instead.

18 Jan 2017     

MoodyMoody
United States

I �m giving Mommy a good reason not to answer her boss �s phone calls when she �s at home!

19 Jan 2017     

huddersboy
Japan

I really wanted an Iphone number two

19 Jan 2017     

Jayho
Australia

Don �t worry Dad - you are not alone because according to this research you �re just one of 73% of male Brits of who have a 47% chance of dropping their phone in the toilet

19 Jan 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

Whenever we skype he puts the phone in a dark place, in the refrigerator, cabinet, the oven, and now here!

19 Jan 2017     

Minka
Slovenia

That new app will clean the toilet ten times a day - mum will be so happy!

19 Jan 2017     

Jayho
Australia

Haha Minka - the app surely takes the �toil � out of cleaning the toilet

19 Jan 2017     

1    2    Next >