Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption contest 2/10/17 - 2/?/17    

Caption contest 2/10/17 - 2/?/17

MoodyMoody
United States

Elephants never forget... to show love to one another. We humans can learn a lot!

10 Feb 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Mummy elephant: Never forget - I luv ya babe. Always gonna be there for my littl �un. 

Love them so far! I will judge the winner tomorrow and thanks again Mary for posting the picture. 

11 Feb 2017     

jfaraujo
Portugal

Trunk twister!

11 Feb 2017     

sylvinhay
Brazil

C �mon C �mon baaaaabieee, let �s twist and trumpet! :-D

11 Feb 2017     

ldeloresmoore
China

This is why I told you to stop chewing so much gum. Now look what you �ve done.  I �ll never get this unstuck. 

11 Feb 2017     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

A knot. Together forever.

13 Feb 2017     

jfaraujo
Portugal

"Knot" what they were expecting"!

14 Feb 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Loved all your captions! I so agree with MoodyMoody and loved the plays on words. However, there can only be one winner... and it �s jfaraujo, with her last entry!
Take it away, J! 

14 Feb 2017     

jfaraujo
Portugal

Thank you Lynne, for choosing my caption! I woke up early in the morning today and it immediately came to my mind, so I guess that �s another advantage of waking up early!
I �ll try to find an image and post as soon as I can! 

14 Feb 2017     

< Previous   1    2