Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Thank you all    

Thank you all

ingilizcecimiz
Turkey

Thank you all

Dear colleagues,
It is a great pleasure for me to be here. I have many reasons to feel so; being in touch with productive colleagues from anywhere in the Globe, seeing them sharing their ideas and so on.

Dear colleagues from Turkey,
I was just looking for some rewrite worksheets some time ago and ,to my surprise, almost all the rewrite worksheets belong to our colleagues from Turkey.
I definitely have no intention to mean anything but that is what you can also try and see by yourself. Is it just a coincidence or do only we ,English teachers in Turkey, fancy rewrite exercises? LOL

Best regards 

6 Mar 2009      

Zora
Canada

Have you checked under "paraphrasing" or "transformation"?? There are tons of stuff there and not only by Turkish teachers either. This is a very common task used in Cambridge exams as well as here in Spain (and other countries, I assume) in their last year of Bachiller exam...

6 Mar 2009     

source
Turkey

Dear İngilizcecimiz , I think this is coincidence Cool

6 Mar 2009     

ingilizcecimiz
Turkey

Dear Source,

That �s what I think so.  Embarrassed 

(By the way my search was for elementary level rewrite worksheets. My comment is not for other levels and dear Zora I think there is no point for you in taking humour so seriously)

6 Mar 2009