Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Post Cards    

Post Cards

cbenglish
United States

Post Cards

Hey Everyone,
One of my favorite activities is traveling and experiencing new cultures and seeing new places. From the temples in Asia to the palaces of Europe, the world has so many places to visit and explore.

Another fun thing to do when traveling is to write and tell my friends and family all about my trip and how I feel during my travels. I have made a few sets of post cards that are perfect for learners to practice writing and talking about places around the globe. These can be printed out double-sided and used in writing, history, geography, and social studies classes.

I hope these are useful for you and your learners and you can have as much fun as my classes have had talking about places and travel.

22 Mar 2017      

valodra
France

Hello,
These cards are great, and I am sure they �ll be very useful. Thank you so much !
Val 

23 Mar 2017     

falafel
Tunisia

Hi. They are really amazing. Thanks for sharing them with us. They are very useful. Have a nice day.

23 Mar 2017