Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > NEW CAPTION CONTEST 07/04/2017    

NEW CAPTION CONTEST 07/04/2017

karagozian
France

NEW CAPTION CONTEST 07/04/2017

Hello to all of you,

Sorry, as I could have extended the contest seen not that many competitors had given in their caption. Well, I thought it was wiser to leave the scene here considering my very poor "entrée". I still do not understand where or what my mistake I made. I felt like poor Esther trying to upload a ws. on liveworsheet.com, simply frustrated, desperate and humiliated. Thanks to the many helpful hands, and also those who took it with humor and wit. It was eventually dear Kohai who managed to get me out of that turmoil.

Now, the second step is not easier, deciding who the winner is, who can go on carrying the ESL Olympic Flame. Another challenge !!!! Who or which is the best ????? They �re ALL good…..

So, it was only after long hesitation that I finally decided that the winner of the caption contest should and would be my generous helping hand. The one that saved me from utter humiliation (haha!). That is KOHAI !!!!

Still a big THANK YOU to all of you! Now let �s see what kind of rabbit Kohai is going to pull out of her hat to keep this funny game going on ?

Have the best of ends of week.

Monique

PS : Let �s see if I can post this properly !?!

7 Apr 2017      

karagozian
France

HO ho !!!   It worked !!!

7 Apr 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Well done, Monique! You are a super trouper!

7 Apr 2017     

kohai
Latvia

What a surprise!!! I wasn�t aware of a fact that the same person who has posted a pic for the CC could also win!      
(OK, OK, the pic wasn�t mine... but I loved it anyway!)

Thank you, dear Monique. As to my caption, I hope and wish that you and all the members of ESLP enjoy
the best feeling in the world every single day, and never or hardly ever experience the worst one.

7 Apr 2017