Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Happy Earth Day!    

Happy Earth Day!

cbenglish
United States

Happy Earth Day!

Hey Everyone, 
Just wanted to share some activities for the young ones here. These are some games related to vocabulary and numbers with an Earth Day theme. I will be using them tomorrow in class with my kids. I usually play the board and use the flashcards. I also like to do the roll and cover activities so my learners can practice their numbers and letters. Happy Earth Day everyone!

20 Apr 2017      

valodra
France

Very nice! Thank you :-))

20 Apr 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thanks chenglish, these look great! For slightly older learners, I hope you don �t mind if I advertise this. It is a fantastic piece of work that sparked a similar project in my school.

21 Apr 2017     

taylorwilson
United Kingdom

Earth Day is an occasion of a encourage wakefulness of the environmental problem that are occurring on world. Custom Essay Writing looking for thoughts of how to celebrate any recommendations for celebrating earth day?

21 Apr 2017     

valodra
France

Dear Sarahtaylorwilson, this is spam too....;-))))))

21 Apr 2017     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

23 Apr 2017     

falafel
Tunisia

Thank you very much. All the links suggested are very interesting, useful and great. Thanks for sharing them with us. Have a nice day.

23 Apr 2017