Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > pets are heroes    

pets are heroes

mayamin
Tunisia

pets are heroes

hi. i �m dealing with pets as a topic and i need some ideas and materials than can help me. so, if you know a link to a video a short film, a story or a reading passage, please hand it to me. i �m teaching pre-intermediate pupils. i �m waiting for your replies. thanks a lot <3

3 May 2017      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

Have a look here, may be you find something useful.

3 May 2017     

mayamin
Tunisia

thank u for your help. but, what u suggested is destined for little children. i need things more appropriate for my young teens ;)

3 May 2017     

leticiapd
Brazil

Try this worksheet: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=575302#thetop

I first made ir for adults but I guess it would work for teens and maybe as a starter for a discussion about pet safety?

3 May 2017     

asungilsanz
Spain

Hi!

I uploaded this simple story some time ago. Have a look and see if it might be of any use.

3 May 2017     

maryse pey�
France

3 May 2017     

redcamarocruiser
United States

maryse peyé Those stories are amazing!

3 May 2017     

Creuza
Argentina

Hello! here is a link of a worksheet I uploaded last year, with the characters of The Secret Life of Pets. You can show your students the trailer of the movie to engage them into the activities (I �m sure many of them have seen it and can talk about it)

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=880363#this

I hope it �s helpful!

4 May 2017     

AprilRussell
United States

I first made ir for adults but I guess it would work for teens and maybe as a starter for a discussion about pet safety?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

21 Sep 2017     

lucca728
United States

I am very grateful for sharing such information.

17 Dec 2017