Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Stolen worksheets    

Stolen worksheets

mora88
Spain

Stolen worksheets

Hi, 
Someone has stolen one of my worksheets:  liveworksheets - rosahannahhike
 Do any of you know her?
Thanks in advance :) 

13 May 2017      

mora88
Spain

Here you are the original (I �m rmartinandres on iSLCollective):
https://en.islcollective.com/resources/printables/worksheets_doc_docx/should_-_shouldnt/modals/78975

13 May 2017     

Jayho
Australia

I recommend that you email Victor the link of your original work and the link of the stolen work 

Here are Victor�s details:   Please contact (In english or spanish language)

Cheers

Jayho 

13 May 2017     

Elle81
United Kingdom

This should never happen. I strongly recommend  having the option of being able to report contributions on liveworksheets! I noticed this worksheet this morning,but I couldn �t do anything about it!!! Don �t worry as I am sure Victor will do something about it.
Elle  

13 May 2017     

spied-d-aignel
France

What �s the point? And what are we supposed to teach  pupils? if  WE don �t recpect basic rules , such as not stealing other people �s work!!!!Wishing gou the best ,Sylvie!:)

14 May 2017     

EstherLee76
Peru

Mora,

You should state this on the forum of liveworksheets.  Victor will respond quickly.

Liveworksheets is still new and he is getting the kinks out of it.  Stolen worksheets is another one of those kinks!

Esther 

14 May 2017     

kohai
Latvia

There is an option of reporting WSs in liveworksheets.com. As Jayho pointed out, and as it is said in FAQ there:

Today I tried this option out, will see if it works. By the way, the user who has sent in Rosa�s ws is not the only one who violates the copyrights there. Again, the same as with The Teachers� Cafe, we should use the tools/ facilities given to us. 

14 May 2017     

victor
Spain

Hello I �m not at home now, but I �ll delete it as soon as i get home Sorry for the inconvenience

14 May 2017     

mora88
Spain

Thanks, Victor. Perhaps It �d be a good idea to be able by the original uploaders to report the stolen wss on liveworksheets.

14 May 2017     

victor
Spain

I �ve just removed it.
If you see any stolen worksheet please contact me.

Thanks 

14 May 2017