Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Downloading worksheets    

Downloading worksheets

fletsch
Canada

Downloading worksheets

Hey everyone:

I have been downloading some great worksheets today, and all of a sudden, when I click on download this worksheets it comes up "open or save or cancel".  I hit save and it flashes and disappears.  It has taken points from me, but not allowing me to get the worksheet.  Anyone else having this trouble or anyone know a solution. 

Fletsch

8 Mar 2009      

esplanade
Singapore

I had similar experience. It happened when I open too many windows (about 30 windows). So I closed some of the windows till I can save the file.

Hope it solves your problem.

8 Mar 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

I once had this too. It happened when I renamed it and put an �? � at the end of the name. Maybe it could be something like this too? A symbol you can �t use when renaming...

Good luck! 

8 Mar 2009     

angee_f
Palestine

me too more than one file
please return back my points hahahahahahha

8 Mar 2009     

eng789
Israel

Before you hit save you need to rename the ws and try to save it in a special file that you have opened.  Then when you want to see it again, you just open the file and find it.

8 Mar 2009     

luh_u8
Brazil

I �ve posted some ws and they were downloaded but I didn �t received my points.

13 Mar 2009     

alinedssramos
Brazil

I �M LOOSING MY POINTS AND I �M NOT GETTING ANY EXERCISES

14 Mar 2009