Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Teaching Props    

Teaching Props

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Teaching Props

I visited eslprintables member Lesley Misano recently in Italy and we had a great time. We had a trip out, lunch at Lesley �s and tea in her wonderful garden. She also showed me her best teaching prop, which was a huge home-made timeline. She demonstrated how she goes about teaching compound tenses. 
This is mine! With his help, I teach: 1.Parts of the body. 2. Prepositions �Put him on the table/under the desk � etc...   3. Can - can he fly/jump/sing etc... 4. Patterns... If I can use him, I do! 
As you can see, at the moment, I �ve put him out to grass, but I do hope this magnificent beast will be gracing a classroom very soon in the future.

13 Aug 2017      

warrenzephaniah
United Kingdom

gone by eslprintables part Lesley Misano as of late in Italy and we had an extraordinary time. Buy Dissertation We had an excursion out, lunch at Lesley �s and tea in her great garden.

16 Aug 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

This has been spammed. Can anybody reading this vote it spam please? 

16 Aug 2017     

douglas
United States

??

16 Aug 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

The last post - the link is spam - I think??

16 Aug 2017     

myguar
Germany

I think someone wanted to point out that the tiger was put out to graze

16 Aug 2017     

Jayho
Australia

Image result for spam cats

16 Aug 2017     

Zora
Canada

I reported it as Spam too. I saw that someone else had, but I think you need 2 or more votes for it to be removed.

16 Aug 2017     

kohai
Latvia

No!! I am not going to vote the original post as spam, unless you, Lynne, repost it again!

Your idea is great! It had never come in my mind that one small toy could be used so creatively.

16 Aug 2017     

Gi2gi
Georgia

I think it would be great to have the possibility to mark individual posts as spam, not just the whole topic... In this case, Lynne, please do not have us mark your topic as spam, I have found the info in your op quite useful and I �m sure there might be others who can benefit from it and it would be a pity to lose the post because of a single spam post.�
Giorgi�

17 Aug 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hey thanks, guys! I must say it gives me a buzz to see my gorgeous tiger (2 foot tall, by the way!) on the forum. I bought him for £8 at a junk shop and what a bargain he was. 

17 Aug 2017