Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > TEACHING ENGLISH TO CHILDHOOD    

TEACHING ENGLISH TO CHILDHOOD

bomberito
Perú

TEACHING ENGLISH TO CHILDHOOD

Dear teachers,

this time I am looking for a book called TECHING ENGLISH TO CHILDHOOD.
Have you ever used it? If yes, i wonder where I can get it online.

thanks for your help.

29 Aug 2017      

jannabanna
France

Hi,

Are you sure of the title?  I �ve found Teaching English to Children:

30 Aug 2017     

Betty00
Bangladesh

Teaching English to children is an incredibly rewarding experience that opens doors to a world of possibilities for their future. It�s like taking them on an exciting adventure where they explore new cultures, communicate with people from all walks of life, and develop vital language skills. As an English teacher, I strive to create engaging lessons that capture their imagination and foster their love for learning. Whether we�re discussing literature, playing interactive games, or even talking about a fictional barbershop in Montreal, every moment is an opportunity for growth. Witnessing their progress and seeing their faces light up with newfound confidence is truly priceless. Teaching English to childhood is a joyous journey that leaves a lasting impact on their lives.

22 Jun 2023