Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > RESULT OF CAPTION COMPETITION    

RESULT OF CAPTION COMPETITION

MULLER
France

RESULT OF CAPTION COMPETITION

Hello  Everybody

I sent a message  a few weeks ago to announce the result of my caption competition. I am really sorry but it probably didn �t appear on the right page. The winner is : Shalottslady with " Think Big " !  Congratulations to you Shalottslady  and to all the other contestants . I really enjoyed reading your suggestions. Thanks a lot !
Marie-Th�r�se

30 Aug 2017      

kohai
Latvia

Dear Marie-Th�r�se,
You did everything right. Shalottslady accepted your choice here and led her CC here.

At the moment we are waiting for the announcement of a new winner of the CC started by ldthemagicmanHe �ll be back on the first days of September, and, I think, we should wait for him. Till then, everybody still can add their captions to his picture here.

Best,
kohai

31 Aug 2017     

MULLER
France

Thank you very much Kohai !
I was away for several weeks and I didn �t see the new captions . The show went on , Great !
Have a very nice weekend and an excellent school year
Marie-Thérèse

1 Sep 2017