Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Maths in English    

Maths in English

Telita011
Argentina

Maths in English

Hello everybody !!! can you help me please?  i need some games ideas using Maths in English for begginers. the games are for a presentation at school.
                                    thanks is advance   

27 Sep 2017      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Telita, I �m on hol in Sicily and have only a little tablet, so sorry I can �t give links. But go to collaborativelearning.org, then onto �all activities here �, then on to the maths page. There are some good maths games there.

27 Sep 2017     

Telita011
Argentina

thank you very much !!!!

28 Sep 2017     

LolaBartlett
United Kingdom

It is such an amazing information, i really like to visit here.  As you were asking Math in English, it is such a strange question for me, as i am a student and i also did presentation for my academic programs  but i never heard like that so it will good to know for me, as i was present help with dissertation writing and which i get from online technologies. Well thanks for sharing such a useful information.

6 Oct 2017