Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > LOOKING FOR PEN PALS    

LOOKING FOR PEN PALS

nievesgomez
Spain

LOOKING FOR PEN PALS

Hello teachers, 
I teach English to 120 students from 10 to 12 years old in Spain. They are divided in six classes of 20 students. 
We are in a project about cultural exchange, for this reason we would love to have a cultural exchange with other schools from around the world. First of all, we could have a letter exchange, and a cultural box exchange. Then we could have a skype-group call, so they could talk to each other.
If you are interested, let me know, I will answer as soon as possible. Thanks in advance
Maria 

28 Sep 2017      

busysanta
France

Hi there!
 I teach English in France to kids of this age. That could be a very interesting project for them and first of all they would see the goal of learning a foreign language. I  would be interested for my 12 year old students... Keep in touch.

28 Sep 2017     

dadi meriouma
Tunisia

Hi! I am an English language teacher in Tunisia. I �m interested in this poject

28 Sep 2017     

duongnguyen87
Vietnam

Hello, my students and I are interested in your project.  
Hope to hear from you.
Thank you. 

29 Sep 2017     

mariadacruz
Portugal

Hello!
My students are 14-15 and they would be interested in a project like this if they could find penpals this age. Can anybody help?
Thank you.

30 Sep 2017     

acolombet
Argentina

Hi, I teach kids in primary school in Argentina. We would like to exchange some touristic brochures our students have written.

1 Oct 2017     

acolombet
Argentina

Hi, I teach kids in primary school in Argentina. We would like to exchange some touristic brochures our students have written.

1 Oct 2017     

regueb
Tunisia

Hi, I teach English in Tunisia and I �m very interested in your projects if that �s possible.

1 Oct 2017     

Despinalina
Greece

I would like to join your project from Greece
it sounds really interesting
Despina 

2 Oct 2017     

Schantony
China

Dear all, I am currently inviting my students aged from 12 to 14 to write letters and carrying out the penpal project with an English teacher from Brazil. If any one of you would like to join us, contact me at [email protected]. I will have the number of my students participating in this on Oct. 9th and I will help try to pull off this project. I will send some of their letters to you if possible. Good day!
Schantony 

2 Oct 2017     

mukondi
South Africa

Hi there!
 I teach English in South Africa learners from 10 - 12 . I  would be interested too.....for my learners... Keep in touch.

4 Oct 2017