Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi everyone!!    

Hi everyone!!

ichacantero
Honduras

Hi everyone!!

Hi everyone!!

I just wanted to give you an update...
I �m sorry I have been away from eslprintables for soooooo long. Many things have happened this year.... Unfortunately, I had to close part of my esl school. My country is going through a very rough time (as is mostly everybody)... We lost most of our clients because they lost their jobs. I �ll be checking the forum sporadically, but if you need to contact me directly, my email is [email protected]

Hoping everybody �s doing well,
Warm wishes from Honduras,

Icha

9 Mar 2009      

pauguzman
Argentina

Hi Icha! Sorry to hear so bad news. Many countries are going through this hard, rough, unstable economic situation. I sincerely hope that stability comes again for the benefit of all countries around the world. We need to believe that that will happen and ...
never give up!!
warm regards from Argentina, PAULA

9 Mar 2009     

Alicia del c.
Argentina

Welcome Icha, the same is happening in my country. many of my friends have lost their jobs. we hope this don�t be longer.

lots of love from my country.

alicia

9 Mar 2009     

Paola_
Argentina

I�m really sorry about your school Disapprove
I hope people there get back their jobs so that they can continue studying!!!
I wish you good luck and cheer up!!!!
♥HUGS from Argentina♥Wink

9 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I Icha!!! Happy to hear from you and rather unhappy about your news. You know that...

Note: change "I �m" by "we �re"

9 Mar 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi Icha!

I am so sorry for what happened to you.
I do hope things can change and be better very soon.
Do not lose your faith.

I�d love to see you back here and sharing as in the not so old times...

Feel a huge hug full of positive energy and the best wishes!!!  Hug

Tere

9 Mar 2009     

ichacantero
Honduras

Thanks so much for your support Smile

9 Mar 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

.......................................................................................................
 best wishes and hugs from all of us!!! 
VictoriaHugHugHugHugHug

9 Mar 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Dearest Icha,

My heart is with you.

Think positive - Eventually, Good things happen to good people and so it will be for you.

We will be in touch
your friend
Orit

9 Mar 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hi Icha,
I �m so sorry to hear so bad new... but the economic situation is really, really bad in all countries and this is having consequences to all society levels. I imagine it �s not easy for you because I �m sure your ESL School was one of your dreams and it �s not easy to set up a business, make contacts, etc. I send you my best wishes and positive energy. I �m sure things will be better because you are a great person and a super teacher!!
A big hug from Spain!!
INMA ALC�ZAR

9 Mar 2009     

freddie
Canada

Dear Icha

I also wanted to say sorry for the bad news and my best wishes for the future. I know a talented teacher like yourself will be able to make it through these difficult times.

Take care Hug

9 Mar 2009     

1    2    Next >