Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Need the audio files of the Portuguese 12th Form Teaching Book - LINK UP TO YOU 12 or a Listening test about English Worldwide    

Need the audio files of the Portuguese 12th Form Teaching Book - LINK UP TO YOU 12 or a Listening test about English Worldwide

espamol
Portugal

Need the audio files of the Portuguese 12th Form Teaching Book - LINK UP TO YOU 12 or a Listening test about English Worldwide

I  would like to give my 12 th form students a listening test that is in the teacher �s resource book of LINK UP TO YOU 12 under the title "What �s the language of the future?" (page 46) but I don �t have the audio files. Could somebody send them to me ? or if you have a nice listening test about English worlwide ? 
Thanks a lot.
Paula  

14 Nov 2017      

alinafrandus54
United Kingdom

America produces so many movies, TV shows, books, etc. that are read/watched all over the world. I went to Russia twice and their entire impression of America (at least, those who had never met an American before) was that they are exactly how everyone is in the movies made in America. AKA, Americans=The Hangover XD Anyway, the Russian children Online Ez Assignment Help UK and I met were so excited to say American slang to me because they knew I was American and were fascinated when I taught them more. They �d heard it on TV and movies. The adults who had finished school and worked in jobs where they were required to speak English knew, even more, American slang.

21 Nov 2017     

alvinaash
United States

I went to Russia twice and their whole influence of america (at the least, folks who had by no means met an American before) turned into that they are exactly how all people is in the films made in the us. AKA, individuals=The Hangover XD besides, the Russian youngsters on line Ez mission help united kingdom and that i met have been so excited to mention American slang to me due to the fact they knew i used to be American and were fascinated after I taught them extra. They ´d heard it on tv and films.

3 Jan 2018