Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > DON´T UNDERSTAND ...:(((    

DON´T UNDERSTAND ...:(((

Stassy
Belarus

DON´T UNDERSTAND ...:(((

Good day, everyone! :)

Finally, I got my points and now I can start downloading from this site!!!!! HugI�m so glad!!!!! Thanks!!!!
But I still have a question...Confused I calculated my pionts and I must have got 96 points + for the on-line exercise I invented....But....I got only 92Cry! AND WHAT ABOUT THE POINTS FOR THE ON_LINE EXERCISE???? Pleaaaaaase!!!! Help me!

Thanks in advance!!!!
Have a nice weekend !!!!

5 Oct 2008      

efty charle
Cyprus

Hello eveyone. I have the same problem with Stassy. I contributed in the site with three worksheets, I got some points and I still cannot download anything. When can I start downloading again? I have enough points but still I can�t. Please, help. Thank you, Eftychia

5 Oct 2008     

sirah
Argentina

Hi Stassy and Efty! Your points will be added to your account 2 days after your worksheets were published,so if they were published on the 3rd,you will have your points on the 5th and so on.I don�t know which is the difference of time between your country and Spain because the new worksheets are published at 12 am in Spain.

Kisses from Argentina

Patricia

5 Oct 2008