Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > British food quiz    

British food quiz

cunliffe
United Kingdom

British food quiz

Hi guys, this quiz on British food (90 questions) might be fun for you and make a fun classroom activity. Deep fried mars bars, toad in the hole, black pudding (yuck!), all these bad boys are here. I persevered to the end and I �m afraid I got some wrong!

20 Dec 2017      

spinney
United Kingdom

Nice one, Lynne! I now have it saved in favourites for future use. As it goes, black pudding is quite popular in Spain and has many different varieties. Nobody believes me when I tell them about deep-fried mars bars and pizza, though.

20 Dec 2017     

mirita1959
Portugal

That �s amazing! I didn �t know you had such delicious food :)) I missed some too :((

20 Dec 2017     

spinney
United Kingdom

Oh dear! There appears to be worrying diplomatic tensions between the UK and Portugal over our distinct versions of custard tarts. I �m afraid, in an act of the most dastardly and despicable treason, I have a tendency to favour the Portuguese version, except when my mum makes them, of course. In fact, (good) homemade UK custard tarts taste pretty much the same as their Portuguese cousins, although the Iberian ones still have the edge. Not to worry, though. The UK is tops when it comes to mince pies. 

21 Dec 2017     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Good article Dale, thanks for sharing. I �m not a lover of custard tarts, but the Portuguese version definitely sounds worth a nibble... Coincidentally, I �m planning a trip to Bristol so I know where I �ll be stopping off!... 

22 Dec 2017     

sammaro
Algeria

me personally i love british food

24 Dec 2017     

Alyce45
Bahrain

This quiz is very interesting because it helps me to find out new national dishes. For example, I have never eaten fish and chips before, but now I have found the answer for this question. It is a British food. You can also trust on https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/food/ for premium templates. I have never been to Britain but I love their food.

15 Jul 2022     

Keristna12
Bahrain

One of the best things about custom avatars is the sense of ownership they give you over your online presence. Try this [url=https://www.deepbrain.io/]custom avatar[/url] to make interring videos. By creating a personalized character, you can make yourself stand out in online communities and social media.

1 Apr 2023     

Jayce00
Argentina

Thanks for this post [url=https://www.google.com/]Google[/url]

3 Apr 2023     

Jayce00
Argentina

Thanks for this post Google

3 Apr 2023