Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Help needed!    

Help needed!

INNAina
Romania

Help needed!

Dear colleagues,
       Could you please recommend songs that can be used in teaching/ revising the following: Relative pronouns/ Relative clauses; Linking words; Conditionals, Gerund and Infinitive, Shopping, Prepositions. Thank you in advance! May you have a wonderful day! 

16 Jan 2018      

FrauSue
France

For the conditional, try "Wouldn �t it be nice" by the Beach Boys.
Shania Twain �s "Still the One" is a good example of relative clauses which drop the relative pronoun.

16 Jan 2018     

Antonio Oliver
Spain

Relatives with THAT in Rocky Sharpe �s "You �re the one" (though most teens wil not like the 60 �s style)

17 Jan 2018     

Antonio Oliver
Spain

Conditionals: Rock City �s "Locked Away"; Creedence Clearwater �s "Penthouse Pauper"; Beyonc� �s "If I were a boy"; Adele �s "If it hadn �t been for love"

Linking words: Robin Schulz �s "OK"; Fleetwood Mac �s "Sometimes"; Bon Jovi �s "Because we can"

Infinitives & Gerunds: Robbie Williams �s "Feel"; Simple Plan �s "Welcome to my life"

...Can �t think of any more right now, hope that helps!

Regards 

17 Jan 2018     

INNAina
Romania

Thank you very much!

18 Jan 2018     

alvinaash
United States

You can buy research papers from our freelance academic writers by placing a new order and choosing one from those who have placed a bid, or you can explore the database of freelancers working for our service. Discuss the order instructions and wait for your writer to complete your paper and provide you with high quality research paper assistance.  

4 Jul 2018     

AlexJuvion
United Kingdom

As a music lover, I am surprised to read this post. Enjoying reading this post and very excited to share this post with music learners who also get assignment editing service from me at Quality Assignment where I would like to share this post to them and see what they say about it. Thanks.

16 Aug 2022     

jessicahodgson
United States

Hi guys I want to share some experience, I face during online education. Last year was a really tough time for me when COVID attacked my family. My online classes were going on and I was not able to concentrate on anything, neither my classes and nor on my studies, because there was a lot of tension and chaos at home. If I count again, one good thing happened at that stage is that I contacted with SPSS Homework Help website for help. They allotted to me the best expert who listened to my requirements with utmost patience. He not only helped me to do my spss homework but also shared some useful tips that helped me in my academics. The sense of satisfaction and relief that I got with them was something that I wanted the most at that time.

17 Aug 2022