Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Exchanging letters/emails    

Exchanging letters/emails

agatawet
Poland

Exchanging letters/emails

Hi there,

I �m a teacher of English in Poland.My students are aged 11-13 and they are looking for penpals (echanging letters,emails,videos...). If there are some interested teachers,please let me know ;)

11 Feb 2018      

Laurvie1@
France

Hi

I �m a teacher of English in the south of France. I have students the same age and I �d be very happy with this project. My students are beginners and English is not always their favourite school subject! This could help motivate them.

How can we exchange our emails? (Well, if you are interested of course!) I don �t want my email to be published on the site!

12 Feb 2018     

Fouzeyah
United Arab Emirates

Hi , there I would like my students to have penpals from all around the world. But I need to confirm some points first.

my students language is a bit weak in English although they are in Grade 9 or 8 but most of them are still in A1 or A2 in English and they are coming from a very conservative Muslim families where mix genders are not allowed so girls should only have contact with girls.  

if this suits your students please contact me on my email and we will coordinate how we are going to do it.
Fouzeya

12 Feb 2018     

alvinaash
United States

Here, instead of paying the service and waiting for it to assign a random author to deal with your essay, you choose whatever writer or editor you like judging by their previous record, average quality of writing, feedback from clients and essay samples.  

4 Jul 2018     

theneweye1550
Tunisia

hello my colleagues ,
i �m an english teacher from tunisia , and I �ll be pleased to begin this experience , let �s start at this point , we ask pupils to write letters to introduce themselves , talk about their families , lifestyles, hobbies 
waiting to hearing from you

13 Nov 2018     

AlexJuvion
United Kingdom

Something unique kind of post I found here with meaningful stuff. Pleased to read this post. Alex, Get assignment editing services with pocket friendly rates at Quality Assignment.

4 Oct 2022