Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Classroom internet collaboration    

Classroom internet collaboration

Cassydissy
Czech Republic

Classroom internet collaboration

Hello everyone,

I wish someone could advise me on some adequate reading material for teachers about classroom internet collaboration. I am also trying to conduct a study about that. We have been into this for some months now, already maintaining contact with three foreign schools, and I would like to know how to do it as efficiently as possible. To have everyone gain as much as they can. It is a bit time-consuming regarding only 3 periods of English a week for each class and, thus, we are a little bit behind with our school curriculum.

I will be happy for any tips, advice and recommendations for reading material.

Have a nice day.

Lenka

1 Mar 2018      

redcamarocruiser
United States

I don �t know if this may be helpful since you have already been working on your study for months, but here is what google came up with.

2 Mar 2018     

Cassydissy
Czech Republic

Thank you very much for your tips. I will definitely make use of them :-)

2 Mar 2018     

SMAgnes
Hungary

Dear Lenka,
I advise you to search on academia.edu or google.scholar.

Have a nice evening
:-)

4 Mar 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

This might be useful 

8 Mar 2018     

Miley Childers
Algeria

I personally use Google Docs for collaboration! Give it a try, I think this is what you �re looking for.

https://www.google.ca/docs/about/

2 May 2018