Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Which book is better for general English teaching?    

Which book is better for general English teaching?

mahid
Saudi Arabia

Which book is better for general English teaching?

Dear Colleagues,
Which book is better for general English teaching, New Headway(Oxford) or Interchange( Cambridge)? Could you please advise me? Your suggestions are important for me.
Regards 

25 Mar 2018      

joannajs
Poland

I �m pesonally not familiar with Interchange, but I used to teach teenagers (16+) from New Headway and we all found the experience infinitely boring. Guess it depends who you teach, how old your students are. Now I �m teaching slightly older teens and adults and we do it from the OUP English File. Guess what you should consider as well is how easy/convenient  it would be for you to prepare classes, what kind of resources (and how varied) they are and whether the topic would be of interest to students in your country of a given age group.

best of luck,

joanna 

26 Mar 2018