Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Points for sending a powerpoint    

Points for sending a powerpoint

barcaman1000
Thailand

Points for sending a powerpoint

When I checked to see if my contribution had been added I saw it had been downloaded 43 times. When I got the points I only got 39. Not much difference but still a difference. Why is that?

11 Apr 2018      

kohai
Latvia

As far as I can see, none of your ppts has 43 downloads. The last one has 39, that �s why 39 points have been added.

11 Apr 2018     

barcaman1000
Thailand

If you read the post you will see that when I looked yesterday when the post was put on show I saw 43 points. I know there are now 39.

11 Apr 2018     

kohai
Latvia

It is simply impossible! You must be mistaken. The number of downloads can only go up and become bigger, NOT vice versa!

11 Apr 2018     

barcaman1000
Thailand

I know what I saw because my wife saw it but never mind not many points difference. Forget it.Simply!

12 Apr 2018     

jannabanna
France

Hi Keith,

I agree that points can only go up or down when others download our work, but, maybe, in the meantime you have downloaded other teachers � worksheets and that �s why you only saw 39 added to your total number of downloads.  That �s just a possibility.

Anyway great to see you here!

Janet 

13 Apr 2018     

barcaman1000
Thailand

Not in this case

13 Apr 2018     

barcaman1000
Thailand

Not to worry but thanks anyway. Points have gone up now. 

13 Apr 2018     

crissorrir
Brazil

It has happened with me too but I didn �t complain. Now my worksheet desappeared from my printables section and was not posted. I have just started a topic about this on this section.

13 Apr 2018