Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > The preview of the worksheets    

The preview of the worksheets

Canankiran
France

The preview of the worksheets

Hi everyone,

I noticed that the preview of the worksheets has changed. Before it would slide through a small area, but now you can see the whole worksheet just with a watermark of ESL PRINTABLES on it. I don �t know about you, but I really think that people will try to pirate that. The people who pirate won �t care about the watermark or they will just use a simple Microsoft Paint and erase it.
I understand that it is more convenient for us, who are members and have points to see the whole worksheet of course, but I think that the "outsiders" will just printscreen our work and steal it. What are your thoughts about this matter? 

I don �t know whether you had this topic before since I don �t come online every single day. So, if you had it before, you can redirect me and sorry about it.

14 May 2018      

maryse pey�
France

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=54761

Just for information.

Maryse 

14 May 2018     

Canankiran
France

Thank you Maryse for the link.

Well, it seems everyone is happy about it, so I don �t have anything left to say then...

18 May 2018