Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > SPANISH AND ITALIAN HIGH SCHOOLS AGAINST HOMOPHOBIA    

SPANISH AND ITALIAN HIGH SCHOOLS AGAINST HOMOPHOBIA

JUANBEGI
Spain

SPANISH AND ITALIAN HIGH SCHOOLS AGAINST HOMOPHOBIA

Hi, my dear colleagues,

A group of high schools all over Spain have been making a project against discrimination just to celebrate the International Day against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia. We have created a video with students dancing Gloria Gaynor �s song "I am what I am". Here is the result. The idea is to make this project international by next 17th mat 2019 so if you are interested in taking part in this project, let me know. Meanwhile, enjoy life and be yourself. :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3eEUJnhJeU&t=64s

19 May 2018      

JUANBEGI
Spain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3eEUJnhJeU&t=64s

19 May 2018     

spinney
United Kingdom

Love the vid! Nice work.

19 May 2018     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Excellent work! Love the video. I didn �t know about this day, thank you for highlighting it. 

19 May 2018     

karagozian
France

Thanks a million.

20 May 2018     

Liligirl
Brazil

Congrats! Great work . Building a better society, free from prejudice.

20 May 2018     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I find this kind of initiative really great. I �m sure that it helps a lot to free our youth from prejudice. I hope schools all over the world will participate.

20 May 2018     

morenopalomares
Spain

Excellent initiative! I congratulate you, Juan, and all your �helpers �! 

21 May 2018