Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Competition    

Caption Competition

karagozian
France

Caption Competition

Hi to all of you.

As I said earlier, winning is one thing, putting a picture PROPERLY on the site is another, and the last step is not easier, as one has to choose among ALL the BEST captions. And they �re ALL SOoooo GOOD. I was torn between Maryse �s and Les �s comments. However, there can be only one winner. Well, I had to toss a coin, and who came out of the box ??? Maryse Peye with her " My bone is over the sea... My bone is over the sea..." I can remember that song so well.

Congratulations !!!!!

It �s over to you now dear Maryse !!!!

Monique

29 Jun 2018      

sonajoe
India

Choosing the perfect picture and caption for your site is no easy feat � each contender shines with its unique charm. After much deliberation, Maryse Peye�s captivating caption emerged victorious. �My bone is over the  used trimble geo 7x  sea... My bone is over the sea...� resonated deeply, evoking nostalgic melodies and securing its place as the ultimate winner.

17 Apr 2024