Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Principles Obstacles in Teaching or in the English Classrooms     

Principles Obstacles in Teaching or in the English Classrooms

zoila06
Costa Rica

Principles Obstacles in Teaching or in the English Classrooms

I need your suggestions about some obstacles that Teachers have everyday in the classrooms and with students. No matter the age of the students, 

1 Jul 2018      

starrr
Brazil

The great and worse obstacle is the lack of MOTIVATION of the students to learn a new language and do the activities inside the classrooms or at home as a homework. They simply ignore it and don�t do it. The lack of interest is incredible. I have tried GAMES, SONGS, DINAMICS and lots of other techniques, but sometimes even a very good game is left aside and no interest to participate or do it come from the students..What more can we do? I have classes with 53 students, just 10% of them participate and do all the activities, the rest just talk, talk and talk..and do not want to do anything..

2 Jul 2018     

alvinaash
United States

If you can �t make up your mind which writer is most suited for your writing task, or you wish to pay the lowest possible rate for the thesis assistance you require, all you need to do is give us the details for your custom dissertation order in New Order form, and our writers will respond to your proposal with their corresponding quotes.  

3 Jul 2018